Log in with your MaiOtaku account.
Lost Password
Home Forum Anime Search Newest Help
choicemoonbee

Nightmaresweets

Female
CA
Please login to post.
jacobl89
Jake @jacobl89 left a comment for Nightmaresweets
about 20 hours ago

Queen

foxfire1337
May 03, 21 at 1:55pm

omg u like disgaea? and tea + tea foods ya we are ment to be friends im drinking some proper english breakfast as i type this so top that =p

i also had some poky but was not great wont lie the green tea stuff i get taste off or old sometimes i dunnu

if you wanna talk to somebody that will respect you im here if not i wish ya the best tho it is hard to find a fellow tea person that also likes disgaea

choicemoonbee
Nightmaresweets @choicemoonbee I haven't finished all the games yet but yes I love tea with it so cheers to that yeah lets chat
bob_loblaw
Apr 29, 21 at 10:04pm

I've got some dish soap for you.

choicemoonbee
Nightmaresweets @choicemoonbee It better be the super degreaser one and not the antibacterial one that shit burns my scalp xD...but thank u *takes soap* Ill add It to my collection
hell_hound7
Apr 26, 21 at 9:02pm

Thanks for the request c:

hell_hound7
Apr 23, 21 at 6:27am

Me who didnt read your bio and just so happened to post a cat

Guess i can take this time to actually read it lol

choicemoonbee
Nightmaresweets @choicemoonbee hahaha its cool and cute and yeah i wear the crown still. I'm the queen ;p
hell_hound7
Panda-kun™ @hell_hound7 Didnt know second place came with a crown, well at least you got a consolation prize~
choicemoonbee
Nightmaresweets @choicemoonbee You know I am the lewdest post about sex more.;p Panda sex talks.
jacobl89
Jake @jacobl89 As someone who has talked with her outside of MO I can confirm she is Lewd beyond words.
hell_hound7
Panda-kun™ @hell_hound7 How can you be so sure im not also lewd? About 80% of my day consists of lewd stuff and the other 20% is sleep and work
jacobl89
Jake @jacobl89 Because your a panda.
hell_hound7
Panda-kun™ @hell_hound7 Stop species shaming me
jacobl89
Jake @jacobl89 Ok horse dong
choicemoonbee
Nightmaresweets @choicemoonbee Want my number panda?
hell_hound7
Panda-kun™ @hell_hound7 Is that number 69? Cuz yes, if its not then also yes.
jacobl89
Jake @jacobl89 Ohhhhh love is in the air
hell_hound7
Apr 20, 21 at 1:12pm

Me having a one sided rivalry with you ever since you made that post in the lewdest on MO thread

choicemoonbee
Nightmaresweets @choicemoonbee I was expecting a panda....but i see your read my bio on cats lol xD nice move there. woof.
cherryluv
Apr 04, 21 at 3:46am

dude. thanks for fucking replying on all those comments on that rejection forum. got me fucking crying bro XD

choicemoonbee
Nightmaresweets @choicemoonbee hahahaha I know had me laughing too
choicemoonbee

All these inbox conversations..man...I been gone a while...thanks corona...*goes to reply* sheesh so many thanks for the love my people. Thanks you all for caring so much. I appreciate it. Sorry for the long ass waiting. I'm back on maiotaku now.

bob_loblaw
Mar 27, 21 at 10:44pm

In case you're still sick

choicemoonbee
Nightmaresweets @choicemoonbee I'm a lot better now thank you and yes it did.
jacobl89
Jake @jacobl89 left a comment for Nightmaresweets
Mar 20, 21 at 7:10pm
Pic

Can I have your discord queen?

Continue
Premium Upgrade
Conventions
Sep 2-5
Aug 31-Sep 3