Why is Vega the best Street Fighter character?
The one where the name makes sense. Vega is a Spanish surname, Balrog doesn't make any sort of sense when the guy is a Spanish bullfighter. M. Bison I always thought was "Major Bison" when I was a kid and with a dictator with a military uniform it made sense to me. The boxer being Balrog was kind of an odd one out as sort of a name that was there. Then again I heard that M. Bison in Japan his full name was "Mike Bison", no need to wonder what boxer that name was based off of.
You could have just said claw like a normal gamer.
2. dbz is a childhood favorite for me so I love it, and uhhhhhhhh idrk
3. I really don't drink a lot of coffee but when I do I like it with a lot of sugar or caramel
4. I disagree so idk why
why are you called woof-chan, but your pfp is a catgirl? (or i just dk how dog ears look like, very possible)
I had a picture with the doggy filter on and someone asked if I was a dog, so I responded with "woof". No clue as to why that ended up becoming my *name*, but yeah. I would consider myself more of a catgirl or bunny girl tho sooooo ye
Who are your 5 favorite Dragon Ball Characters out of the entire series?
(Saw that Dragon Ball is a childhood favorite of yours, fun fact: same with mine as it was my first anime ever)
SAME I grew up on dragon ball and studio Ghibli. thats kinda a hard question butttttt
1. prolly vegeta because.. vegeta. speciality majin vegeta cause im a sucker for assholes
2. piccolo cause.. im a sucker for assholes
3. gohan from cell saga cause he is HOT idgaf that hes supposed to be like 14
4. trunks anywhere before super (im not a fan of super at all, honestly rather gt be cannon)
5. majuub cause hes a BAD ASS in gt